I love it! Is she the Starter/Oficial Prof. of Dhiome? (I love it again! I want see only, Only a preview of Carl Asphobel!) *I would like see her at a more good standing!
* Hair should be at least ... * Something exotic, innovative and stunning!
* The clip of her hair a little more should call the attention of his audience, Baby!
* I like her pants! I think you should simplify it more ... * A current fashion. (I recommend the fashion of pants that are used in Korea!)
* The boots should give a touch of seriousness, authority, rudeness, and last but not least, the style of clothing worn today in the vague world of fashion!
* Positive: The T-shirt I love it! (I had a character with the same model, will have to change ...). His coat is excellent. I like the seam you use in your neck. His belt is enviable, I love it (I have one like it in my closet). Her enciclopedia is good! The technique of her eyes is Original!
* Requests or Ideas: I would like that she was more tanned. she's working Biology (SUN!).
already, thanks for read my "Stupid" Critique. Do not feel bad. I'm still loving and caring you! I want you to be the best all others. I will always be for you when you need me. * Your cyber-friend, your employee and your server-Spriter. @Kurt C. Cameron. "Here"
Thought I'd right a critique; as I watched you produce the work
Vision: It's definitely one of my favourite pieces out of your gallery; it's shows a different aspect to Pokemon Professors, which you never usually see.. The pose is unique, and gives the character a certain flair; which has been lacking both in Pokemon and fan-games.. The colour scheme is very warming; which gives you an idea of the kind of person she is, being constantly outside - she would appear to be a darker colour.. The book is a really nice touch, and makes the Professor stand out more.. However maybe a lighter hair colour would of been more suitable; I just think that the green is too saturated...
Originality: The originality of the piece, can be debated somewhat; even though it was drawn completely by yourself; the idea of Pokemon was still used. Furthermore the idea of a Female Professor has been overused since the release of Pokemon B/W and Professor Juniper; however her description makes her sound more of a masculine and dominant character; as well as her physique being less slender then the Pokemon Professors; and female characters that we are used to seeing..
The shading style seems similar to Sugimori's Shading style but with a few alterations; which makes the image stand out even more; making this piece, worthwhile to study.
Technique: Can't really say much on your technique as it's superb; the shading has been well executed and the characters pose is dynamic and original. The lines have also been drawn by both a Tablet and the Pen tool; which combined together has made your lineart clean and also neat.
Impact: This piece has a hefty impact on the viewer; due to it capturing there attention quite quickly. It stands out from the rest of the work in your gallery; and in my opinion is the best piece you've done so far..
Overall: A brilliant piece Hourglass Hero Keep it up