I love it! Is she the Starter/Oficial Prof. of Dhiome? (I love it again! I want see only, Only a preview of Carl Asphobel!) *I would like see her at a more good standing!
* Hair should be at least ... * Something exotic, innovative and stunning!
* The clip of her hair a little more should call the attention of his audience, Baby!
* I like her pants! I think you should simplify it more ... * A current fashion. (I recommend the fashion of pants that are used in Korea!)
* The boots should give a touch of seriousness, authority, rudeness, and last but not least, the style of clothing worn today in the vague world of fashion!
* Positive: The T-shirt I love it! (I had a character with the same model, will have to change ...). His coat is excellent. I like the seam you use in your neck. His belt is enviable, I love it (I have one like it in my closet). Her enciclopedia is good! The technique of her eyes is Original!
* Requests or Ideas: I would like that she was more tanned. she's working Biology (SUN!).
already, thanks for read my "Stupid" Critique. Do not feel bad. I'm still loving and caring you! I want you to be the best all others. I will always be for you when you need me. * Your cyber-friend, your employee and your server-Spriter. @Kurt C. Cameron. "Here"
Thought I'd right a critique; as I watched you produce the work
Vision: It's definitely one of my favourite pieces out of your gallery; it's shows a different aspect to Pokemon Professors, which you never usually see.. The pose is unique, and gives the character a certain flair; which has been lacking both in Pokemon and fan-games.. The colour scheme is very warming; which gives you an idea of the kind of person she is, being constantly outside - she would appear to be a darker colour.. The book is a really nice touch, and makes the Professor stand out more.. However maybe a lighter hair colour would of been more suitable; I just think that the green is too saturated...
Originality: The originality of the piece, can be debated somewhat; even though it was drawn completely by yourself; the idea of Pokemon was still used. Furthermore the idea of a Female Professor has been overused since the release of Pokemon B/W and Professor Juniper; however her description makes her sound more of a masculine and dominant character; as well as her physique being less slender then the Pokemon Professors; and female characters that we are used to seeing..
The shading style seems similar to Sugimori's Shading style but with a few alterations; which makes the image stand out even more; making this piece, worthwhile to study.
Technique: Can't really say much on your technique as it's superb; the shading has been well executed and the characters pose is dynamic and original. The lines have also been drawn by both a Tablet and the Pen tool; which combined together has made your lineart clean and also neat.
Impact: This piece has a hefty impact on the viewer; due to it capturing there attention quite quickly. It stands out from the rest of the work in your gallery; and in my opinion is the best piece you've done so far..
Overall: A brilliant piece Hourglass Hero Keep it up
"Poké Balls are not always at full size. Pressing the button on the front will convert it between its full size, about the size of a baseball, to a smaller size, about that of a ping-pong ball, and back again. The larger size makes throwing the ball easier, while the smaller one makes for easier storage on a belt clip, in pockets, and in bags."
i don't think it is small! thanks about the feedback!
Great Work, have some things you can be fix and get better, because i know you can do C: , like the sharp chin, and the hair movement, just that, and i love the hair effect, the shadow from the bang ^^